Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How To Design Web Pages Using Basic HTML on Notepad


INTRODUCTION

In this world of Internet era, almost everyone wants to create their own web presence by either hosting their own blog, articles, photos, videos, reviews, etc. But some people choose their own way and decide to have something bigger! What is it? Its a website! It feels so cool to have a website under your own name or group, so that you can proudly walk forward to your friends and say "Yes, I have my own website". And your friends standing with their mouth open thinking "Oh my god, this guy is wonderful, he has his own website!!". But the truth is that this things no longer happen because having a website is now as easy as having humans around you...lol!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

4 comments:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    تصميم موقع الكتروني

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.
    web design california

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Posicionamiento web y seo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    get more info

    ReplyDelete